A few recent and interesting posts from the theoblogosphere:
- Carl Trueman has two posts on Gregory of Nazianzus, who along with the other two Cappodocians and Athanasius, “were a kind of patristic Led Zeppelin” (part 1, part 2).
- Justin Taylor has advice from C. S. Lewis on writing well.
- Justin also has a list of recommended sermons and articles.
- Here’s more on writing well in the form of a panel interview with Kevin DeYoung, Collin Hansen, John Starke, & Justin Taylor (this guy is everywhere).
- And for your daily dose of controversy, Scot McKnight asks whether the complementarian/egalitarian debate is central to the gospel.
That’s enough for now. Enjoy!